Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Exit From 'American Idol'-Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell's Exit From 'American Idol'Divides Fans.Ellen DeGeneres announced on Thursday that she would not be returning for the coming season.DeGeneres wrote in a statement on her official website "This didn't feel like the right fit for me.""No!" fan Tiffany Chung told MTV News. "I think she has become one of the best parts of 'American Idol,' but that's because I love her to death. Anything she is a part of is that much greater.""I really like Ellen, because she's really funny," Los Angeles' Montana Yao chimed in. "She makes the show a lot better, and I don't think she should leave." Ryan Hines of Charlotte said,"I liked her and I'm sad that she's leaving because she brought a sense of humor to the show, but I think that she picked favorites and that she didn't know enough about music."

No comments:

Post a Comment